257 E Highland Avenue Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4,184 sq.ft.
Add to Favorites Share
Go Tour This Home
Inspiring homes have views as expansive as your vision. 4-year-young custom home with views of the NYC skyline. Easy access to NYC fast ferries + minutes to beaches. Perfection in Atlantic Highlands! Very cool home with several ''wow'' factors includes ultra-great room open to kitchen, dining room, library and balcony. 1,250 s.f. roof-top deck is yet another ''wow'' - fabulous place to entertain/relax. Main level bonus space offers numerous options and features half bathroom plus spacious deck overlooking rear of property. 4 bedrooms, 2 full and 2 half baths. 4-stop elevator, 2 balconies, 2 car attached garage, basement. Nothing to do but unpack and enjoy. Home can be sold furnished with minimal exclusions. Make the move to Atlantic Highlands. S.f./lot per tax records.
- Basement Yes
- Basement Description Partial
- Bath Full Level First,Second,Third
- Bath Half Level 1,2
- Bath Master Dimensions 17' x 14'10''
- Bath Master Level Third
- Bedroom Dimensions 15'1'' x 12'11''
- Bedroom Level Third
- Bedrooms 4
- Complex Subdivision None
- County Monmouth
- Dining Room Dec Molding, Floor - Wood
- Dining Room Dimensions 16'3'' x 12'3''
- Dining Room Level Second
- Family Room Dimensions 39' x 20'5''
- Family Room Level First
- Fireplace Yes
- Flooring Type Tile, W/W Carpet, Wood
- Foyer Dec Molding, Floor - Wood
- Foyer Dimensions 15'6'' x 13'9''
- Foyer Level First
- Great Family Room Fireplace - Gas, Floor - Wood, Sliding Door
- Great Room Dimensions 37'6'' x 22'8''
- Great Room Level Second
- Handicap Access No
- Heat Ac 2 Zoned AC, 2 Zoned Heat, Forced Hot Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Interior Balcony, Bonus Room, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 2nd Flr, Dec Molding, Elevator, Sliding Door
- Kitchen Breakfast Cntr, Eat-In, Floor - Wood, Granite/Stone Counter, Kitchen/Dine, Newer, Pantry
- Kitchen Dimensions 18'4'' x 10'9''
- Kitchen Level Second
- Laundry Level Third
- Library Dimensions 14'11'' x 14'1''
- Library Level Second
- Management Type No Management
- Master Bath Double Sinks, Shower Stall, Whirlpool
- Master Bedroom Floor - W/W Carpet, Full Bath, Walk-in Closet
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 22'4'' x 18'1''
- Master Bedroom Level Third
- Municipality Atlantic Highlands (ATL)
- Num Car Garage 2.00
- Num Fireplaces 1.00
- Num Level 1 Baths 0.50
- Num Level 2 Baths 0.50
- Num Level 3 Baths 2.00
- Other Dimensions 42' x30'
- Other Level Fourth
- Ownership Type Fee Simple
- Pool No
- Property Sub Type Single Family
- Roof Shingled
- Room Count 11
- Rooms Detail Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Foyer, Great Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Library, Master Bedroom, Other
- Style Colonial, Custom
- Subtype Detached
- Total Baths 2.20
- Water Heater Natural Gas
- Water Sewer Public Water, Septic
- Water Type Bayview, Oceanview
- Waterfront No
- Waterview Yes
- Apx Sqft 4184.00
- Apx Year Built 2015
- Exterior Balcony, Outdoor Lighting, Porch - Open, Sprinkler Under, Thermal Window
- Garage Yes
- Garage Description Attached, Direct Entry
- Num Levels 3.0
- Parking Double Wide Drive, Driveway
- Siding Cedar
- Acreage 1.19
- Farm No
- Lot Description Back to Woods
- Lot Dimensions 104 x 500
- Elementary School Atl Highland
- High School Henry Hudson
- Middle School Henry Hudson Reg
Roy EisenSales Associate
RE/MAX EliteCell: 732-804-2443
Market Last 30 Days
|--||New Value: $1,199,000|
|4/19/2019 2:47:51 PM||New Value: Under Contract|
|3/18/2019 9:48:04 PM||New Value: $1,199,000|
|1/30/2019 4:47:49 PM||New Value: $1,260,000|
|11/1/2018 6:52:00 PM||New Value: $1,275,000|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website is provided in part by RE/MAX of New Jersey and the IDX program of the Monmouth Ocean Multiple Listing Service. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. © 2019 MOMLS and RE/MAX of New Jersey. Allrights reserved.