- 01-27 1:00PM-4:00PM
2 Victorian Woods Drive Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 5,280 sq.ft.
Add to Favorites Share
Go Tour This Home
Luxury Living in the Atlantic Highlands does not get better than this! No other home like it in the vicinity. This exquisite home is nestled on a No Outlet street with other beautiful homes. Property offers 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths. House can serve as a Mother/Daughter or In-law Suite. Modern Kitchens highlighting granite countertops, tiled backsplash & Samsung Brand stainless steel appliances. Home encompasses a super large Master Bedroom Suite with a walk-in closet exhibiting endless space. House is perfect for entertaining whether indoors or out while enjoying the inground free form swimming pool.Upgrades galore...too many to list! House is located .8 mile from the Atlantic Highlands shopping district and just 1.1 miles from the 1st Ave Seastreak Ferry Terminal which provides service To and From New York City. Property Pro....... Perfect for entertaining! Property Con...... Getting your guest to leave!
- Basement Yes
- Basement Description Ceilings - High, Finished, Full Finished, Heated, Walk-Out, Workshop/ Workbench
- Bath Master Dimensions 14' 1'' X 11'
- Bath Master Level 2
- Bedroom Dimensions 25' 9'' X 19' 10''
- Bedroom Level 2,B
- Bedrooms 5
- Breakfast Dimensions 9' 6'' X 22' 3''
- Breakfast Level 1
- Complex Subdivision None
- County Monmouth
- Dining Room Bay/Bow Window, Built-Ins, Floor - Wood
- Dining Room Dimensions 12' 8'' X 14' 11''
- Dining Room Level 1
- Eat-in kitchen Dimensions 9'11'' X 15' 2''
- Eat-in kitchen Level 1
- Fee Includes Snow Removal
- Fireplace Yes
- Flooring Type Tile, W/W Carpet, Wood
- Foyer Floor - Wood, Two Story
- Foyer Dimensions 10' 4'' X 12' 8''
- Foyer Level 1
- Great Family Room Bay/Bow Window, Ceilings - Beamed, Fireplace - Woodburning, Floor - Wood, Two Story
- Great Room Dimensions 18' 3'' X 15' 5''
- Great Room Level 1
- Handicap Access No
- Heat Ac 3+ Zoned AC, 3+ Zoned Heat, Central Air, Forced Hot Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Interior Attic, Attic - Pull Down Stairs, Bay/Bow Window, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 2nd Flr, Ceilings - Beamed, Center Hall, Conservatory, Den, French Doors, In-Law Suite, Recessed Light, Security System
- Kitchen Breakfast Cntr, Center Island, Eat-In, Floor - Wood, Granite/Stone Counter, Newer, Pantry
- Laundry Dimensions 11' 2'' X 9' 5''
- Laundry Level 1
- Living Room Floor - Wood
- Living Room Dimensions 13' 1'' X 14' 11''
- Living Room Level 1
- Management Type Owner/Association
- Master Bath Double Sinks, Floor - Marble, Shower Stall, Whirlpool
- Master Bedroom Floor - W/W Carpet, Full Bath, Walk-in Closet
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 25' 10'' X 22' 3''
- Master Bedroom Level 2
- Municipality Atlantic Highlands (ATL)
- New Construction No
- Num Basement Baths 1.00
- Num Car Garage 2.00
- Num Fireplaces 1.00
- Num Level 1 Baths 1.00
- Num Level 2 Baths 2.00
- Office Dimensions 13' 1'' X 12' 7
- Office Level 1
- Other Dimensions 20' 8'' X 22' 7''
- Other Level 1
- Ownership Type Fee Simple
- Pantry Dimensions 6' X 9' 5''
- Pantry Level 1
- Pool Yes
- Pool Description Fenced, In Ground, Pool Equipment, Vinyl Lining
- Property Sub Type Single Family
- Roof Shingled
- Rooms Count 12
- Rooms Detail Bath - Master, Bedroom, Breakfast, Dining Room, Eat-In-Kitchen, Foyer, Garage, Great Room, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Office, Other, Pantry
- Style Colonial
- Subtype Detached
- Total Baths 4.00
- Water Heater Natural Gas
- Water Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Waterfront No
- Waterview No
- Apx Sqft 5280.00
- Apx Year Built 1997
- Exterior Outdoor Lighting, Patio, Rec Area, Sprinkler Under, Storm Window, Swimming
- Garage Yes
- Garage Description Attached, Oversized, Storage Above
- Garage Dimensions 29' 2 X 26' 3
- Garage Level 1
- Num Levels 3.0
- Parking Double Wide Drive, Driveway, Oversized Drive, Pavers
- Siding Brick, Stone, Stucco - Cement, Vinyl
- Acreage 1.60
- Farm No
- Lot Description Irregular Lot, Treed Lots, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions 676 x 655
- Elementary School Atl Highland
- High School Henry Hudson
- Middle School Henry Hudson Reg
- Other High Mater Dei HS
- Sunday, January 27, 2019 | 1:00PM-4:00PM
Roy EisenSales Associate
RE/MAX EliteCell: 732-804-2443
Market Last 30 Days
|--||New Value: $1,249,000|
|11/16/2018 11:48:43 AM||New Value: $1,249,000|
|10/11/2018 7:49:00 AM||New Value: $1,285,000|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website is provided in part by RE/MAX of New Jersey and the IDX program of the Monmouth Ocean Multiple Listing Service. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. © 2019 MOMLS and RE/MAX of New Jersey. Allrights reserved.